Clementines dipped in chocolate is such an easy and delicious treat!
They are perfect to pack for a hike or trip, og maybe enjoy at your desk as you work hard and keep the wheels turning.
They are also great snacks during Christmas, if you’re getting tired of eating unhealthy food and candy.
How much you need obviously depends on how many you are making this snack for.
- About 10 clementines
- 200 grams chocolate, dark, white, which ever you prefer
- Some seasalt
- Melt the chocolate using a microwave or a water bath.
- Prepare a baking sheet, peel and dip the clementines into the chocolate.
- Place them on the baking sheet to let the chocolate dry.
- Sprinkle some seasalt over if you want to. Voila, you're done!
- They need to be stored cold, as the chocolate will melt since it's not tempered.